Over the years, THOR has
been instrumental in assisting
thousands of companies in reducing costs and improving the bottom line
by helping develop, convert and upgrade Microsoft technologies. THOR
is proud to be a Microsoft Certified Commercial Partner.
Thors Microsoft business services can benefit your company by:
- Increasing productivity by as much as 25% by upgrading to a Windows
2000 or XP platform.
- Enhancing the bottom line by being more responsive to your customers.
- Better protecting your companies assets through customized
and disaster recovery planning.
- Improving organizational efficiencies through the effective use of XP
Smart Tags and Active Directory Services.
- Improving platform stability with Windows XP.
- Lowering your operating costs through the streamlining of your
processes and financial reporting by taking advantage of the FRX module
and Crystal Reports available in Great Plains.
- Improving executive vision and direction through enterprise-wide
and shared planning by migration to Microsoft Exchange and XP Office
- Decreasing travel expenses, marketing costs, and communication errors
by improving the functionality of your intranet through the ability
to broadcast and video conference enterprise-wide with SharePoint Portal
- Reducing cost with a better blended rate by developing a support team
to complement your vendor and core staff.
- Creatively reducing your overall operating budget with progressive
including night and weekend teams, telecommuting, consolidating tasks,
realigning functions, and replacing the weakest links.
THOR has teams of Microsoft
and implementation professionals with the expertise help your business
decrease costs, improve customer service and increase productivity.
We can provide your business with:
Accounting, Financial, Functional and Training
Experienced Microsoft Trainers, Business/Industry analysts and accountants
with expertise in Excel and Great Plains
Experienced Microsoft Development specialists in all Microsoft languages
and protocols; including VB.Net, ASP.Net, C#, XML, XSL and SOAP
SQL Server DBAs
Experts in SQL Server 2000 configuration, migrations, administration
and clustering for the 2000 platform
Internet, Intranet & E-Commerce Developers
Using the latest Microsoft Server products such as BizTalk, Commerce
2000, Sharepoint Portal and Visual Studio.Net, these professionals create
fully functional websites designed to showcase your presence on the
internet and to help establish successful E-Commerce and E-learning
Windows 2000/ XP Installation Aides
Professionals who install Windows 2000 / XP enterprise wide, train your
staff and help develop functional customization using Smart Tags and
the latest Microsoft Technologies
Windows 2000 & Exchange Administrators
Network Engineers and Administrators experienced in Active Directory
and Exchange 2000 for the enterprise solution; including conversions
and migrations from Novell, c.c. Mail and Lotus Notes
Information Security & Disaster Recovery Analysts
Various levels of information security & disaster recovery analysts
for multiple industries
Video Conferencing Experts
Communication experts accustomed to video conferencing planning,
To learn more about our Microsoft Business Services, call
THOR at 877-846-